Let the draft-day speculation begin.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Knicked
Yesterday, I let slip a revealing fact about my basketball viewing habits: I haven't watched a game since Sunday afternoon. That includes my beloved Knickerbockers. It's true. The same thing happens every year. I live and die by the Knicks from October to mid-March, when my attention turns, almost exclusively, to college basketball. Is it a coincidence? Hardly. The Knicks, as is their annual wont, display early and consistently inconsistent flashes of progress only to collapse completely by the round of 32, when college basketball is at the top of its game, so to speak. Let's face it: the Knicks, losers of five straight, including inexcusable and miserable losses to New Jersey and Sacramento, haven't been competitive or even-- and it pains me to say this-- worth watching since they returned from their five-game road trip, two days before St. Patrick's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment