skip to main | skip to sidebar

It's Gone

The World as Spectator Sport

Friday, June 12, 2009

"Nacho I Give You Some Chees If U Change UR Mind"


God, I love Ron Artest. Per The Baseline's request, I checked Artest's Tweets during last night's Lakers-Magic game. He didn't disappoint. 
Posted by Miles Doyle at 3:57 PM
Labels: NBA, Ron Artest, The Baseline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (338)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ▼  June (26)
      • Odds & Sods, The Wilco Edition
      • The Incomparable Mariano Rivera
      • Balaram Stack, Then and Now
      • Know Your Newest Knick
      • 2009 Mock Draft II
      • I'm Not There
      • 2009 NBA Mock Draft
      • Why the Knicks Still Matter
      • Can Mariano Rivera Delay the Inevitable?
      • Obama's Point Guard Problem?
      • Alibay Barkley, Revisited
      • "Nacho I Give You Some Chees If U Change UR Mind"
      • "You're My Favorite Water-Ski Accident"
      • Standing-Eight Count
      • Chiba Lotte Monster Mash
      • The Sky is Falling?
      • Slade Heathcott
      • Remi Gaillard
      • Yet Another Reason to Root Against the Nets
      • Gasol's Goaltending
      • Some Much-Needed Joba Sanity
      • Win or Lose, Patrick Ewing Is Going to Be Disappoi...
      • Revisiting Ali-Frazier
      • A-Jax on Track for 2010?
      • The Competition
      • 50 Games In, Yankees Off to a Promising Start
    • ►  May (27)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (49)
    • ►  February (47)
    • ►  January (69)
  • ►  2008 (125)
    • ►  December (41)
    • ►  November (78)
    • ►  October (6)