Trying to get out in front of possible story lines or anticipate a particular team's performance over 162 games is next to impossible, perhaps even downright stupid. So many things can happen to a ball club between now and the end of the month, let alone between Opening Day and October. I'm going to take my chances, though, and predict the six division champs, the two wild card winners and the eventual World Series champion. Here, as they say, goes nothing:
American League:
Yankees
Twins
Angels
Red Sox (Wild Card)
National League:
Braves
Cubs
Dodgers
Mets (Wild Card)
World Series:
Yankees over Braves.
2 comments:
Wow, that's a lotta love for the Braves. I think the Phils and Mets still have a class advantage over them, but the division should be tough.
Also, I've seen a lot of Yankees-Red Sox talk again. And that's fine, but I think the Rays are going to be awfully tough again.
Yes: Meaningful baseball. Awesome.
i like atlanta's rotation. i'm probably wrong. wouldn't be the first time.
Post a Comment